Galddoaivi is the name of an Arctic Mountain in the middle of Finlands largest wilderness area. That area is named after that fjeld and so is this Safari Company.
We have been organizing guided fishing and hiking trips since 06/2017. Our visions are fresh and innovative and it is possible to do quality fishing at every excursion we offer.
- Nationality: Finnish
- Education: Basics on Fishing Economy and specialized as Fishing Instructor at Finnish Lappia Institute.
- Age: 29
- Languages: Finnish, English
- Specialties: Dry fly fishing and sight ice fishing.
- Favorite fishes: Atlantic salmon and perch
- Role: Guide and Founder
- Nationality: Norwegian
- Education: Nature guiding at Nord University
- Age: 30
- Languages: Norwegian, English
- Specialties: Coordinating in the wild and extreme hiking excursions
- Favorite fishes: Everything cooked
- Role: Guide and Wilderness Coordinator
- Nationality: Swedish
- Education: Siberian huskies racing farm; Vesterelva & Viddashusky, Norway
- Age: 9
- Languages: The tone of your voice
- Specialties: Awesome mouse catcher, strong puller and as kind as a dog can be.
- Favorite fishes: Trout and salmon
- Role: Off Road Transport Responsible in the winter. Predator Sonar in the summer
Companies and Organizations we cooperate with