About us

Galddoaivi is the name of an Arctic Mountain  in the middle of Finlands largest wilderness area. That area is named after that fjeld and so is this Safari Company.

We have been organizing guided fishing and hiking trips since 06/2017. Our visions are fresh and innovative and it is possible to do quality fishing at every excursion we offer.

Our team:

Atte Ikkala

DSC_0168

  • Nationality: Finnish
  • Education: Basics on Fishing Economy and specialized as Fishing Instructor at Finnish Lappia Institute.
  • Age: 29
  • Languages: Finnish, English
  • Specialties: Dry fly fishing and sight ice fishing.
  • Favorite fishes: Atlantic salmon and perch
  • Role: Guide and Founder

Alexa-Kristine Camire

DSC_0105

  • Nationality: Norwegian
  • Education: Nature guiding at Nord University
  • Age: 30
  • Languages: Norwegian, English
  • Specialties: Coordinating in the wild and extreme hiking excursions
  • Favorite fishes: Everything cooked
  • Role: Guide and Wilderness Coordinator

Doc

20180913_204354.jpg

  • Nationality: Swedish
  • Education: Siberian huskies racing farm; Vesterelva & Viddashusky, Norway
  • Age: 9
  • Languages: The tone of your voice
  • Specialties: Awesome mouse catcher, strong puller and as kind as a dog can be.
  • Favorite fishes: Trout and salmon
  • Role: Off Road Transport Responsible in the winter. Predator Sonar in the summer

 

Companies and Organizations we cooperate with

Metsahallitus_logo_varillinen_pysty_sv

LUKEwe-are-on-viator

_20171122_204103

40393533_243398559707991_3304855507524648960_n

Ly

logo@2x

logo

logo (1)

Visit Finland

9dadd0cb913d5705e31de24e2096eebd_f83

lataus (1)

unnamed

TA_brand_logo

lataus

maxresdefault

lataus (1).png

images.jpg

lataus (2)

1200px-Ylen_logo.svg.png

 

Terms and conditions for the booking

If the excursion, activity, or fishing package lasts more than 24 hours, we charge 30% booking fee of the total cost. Then when the excursion, activity or fishing package is about to begin, the rest 70% of the total cost needs to be paid.

If the booking is cancelled three months in advance, then the booking fee will be returned 100%. If the booking is cancelled within three months to date that your excursion, activity or fishing package is about to start, then 50% of the booking fee will be returned.

If your fishing package is for two persons and then if one of your group can’t come, then 1/2 of the booking fee is returned 100% if the cancellation is done more than 3 months in advance, 50% if cancelled three months before or less.

If your fishing package is for for three persons and then if one of your group can’t come, then 1/3 of the booking fee is returned 100% if the cancellation is done more than 3 months in advance, 50% if cancelled three months before or less. This same pattern follows within the cancelled bookings also in bigger groups.

Booking fee includes everything else than the actual guiding and belongs in the 24% tax group. The guiding includes 10% of taxes.

We accept following payment methods; VISA, V pay, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Cash and Bank transfer.

 

%d bloggaajaa tykkää tästä:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close