Galddoaivi is the name of an Arctic Mountain in the middle of Finlands largest wilderness area. That area is named after that fjeld and so is this Safari Company.
We have been organizing guided fishing and hiking trips since 06/2017. Our visions are fresh and innovative and it is possible to do quality fishing at every excursion we offer.
- Nationality: Finnish
- Education: Basics on Fishing Economy and specialized as Fishing Instructor at Finnish Lappia Institute.
- Age: 29
- Languages: Finnish, English
- Specialties: Dry fly fishing and sight ice fishing.
- Favorite fishes: Atlantic salmon and perch
- Role: Guide and Founder
- Nationality: Norwegian
- Education: Nature guiding at Nord University
- Age: 30
- Languages: Norwegian, English
- Specialties: Coordinating in the wild and extreme hiking excursions
- Favorite fishes: Everything cooked
- Role: Guide and Wilderness Coordinator
- Nationality: Swedish
- Education: Siberian huskies racing farm; Vesterelva & Viddashusky, Norway
- Age: 9
- Languages: The tone of your voice
- Specialties: Awesome mouse catcher, strong puller and as kind as a dog can be.
- Favorite fishes: Trout and salmon
- Role: Off Road Transport Responsible in the winter. Predator Sonar in the summer
Companies and Organizations we cooperate with
Terms and conditions for the booking
If the excursion, activity, or fishing package lasts more than 24 hours, we charge 30% booking fee of the total cost. Then when the excursion, activity or fishing package is about to begin, the rest 70% of the total cost needs to be paid.
If the booking is cancelled three months in advance, then the booking fee will be returned 100%. If the booking is cancelled within three months to date that your excursion, activity or fishing package is about to start, then 50% of the booking fee will be returned.
If your fishing package is for two persons and then if one of your group can’t come, then 1/2 of the booking fee is returned 100% if the cancellation is done more than 3 months in advance, 50% if cancelled three months before or less.
If your fishing package is for for three persons and then if one of your group can’t come, then 1/3 of the booking fee is returned 100% if the cancellation is done more than 3 months in advance, 50% if cancelled three months before or less. This same pattern follows within the cancelled bookings also in bigger groups.
Booking fee includes everything else than the actual guiding and belongs in the 24% tax group. The guiding includes 10% of taxes.
We accept following payment methods; VISA, V pay, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, Cash and Bank transfer.